[wp-hackers] Wordpress uploader bug, and question (Andrew Nacin)

Luke Bryan lukebryan at sharefaith.com
Mon Jan 7 07:02:30 UTC 2013

Thanks for the helpful response!

I had one other question regarding the events of the uploader... I
found that I could catch and show events of the uploader dialog with:
wp.media.editor.add('content').on('all',function(name) {alert(name);});

but I haven't found a way to do the same for the popup for editing
wordpress galleries from the tinymce-post-editor.
wp.media.bind and wp.media.editor.bind don't catch the events. Am I
missing a step?

Best regards,
Luke