[wp-hackers] [report] Error adding new user - Multisite

Nicholas Ciske nl at thoughtrefinery.com
Thu Feb 21 22:50:26 UTC 2013

Deactivate all plugins. If that fixes it, one of your plugins is the issue. Re-enable them one by one until the issue reappears... you now have your culprit. Contact the plugin author for a fix or switch to a different plugin.

If that does not fix it, reinstall WordPress (the auto installer can do this for you) to insure something hasn’t altered that file (e.g. malware, a script gone awry, disk corruption, etc).

If after all that it's still happening and you still think it's a core bug, this if the correct process to follow:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Reporting_Bugs

Nick Ciske
http://thoughtrefinery.com/
@nciske