[wp-hackers] Limiting get_users() results by meta value

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 19:37:36 UTC 2013

Bummer - I was hoping I had simply missed something.

I like the idea of a 'like_escape' => false option and am willing to try
and do a patch.  I took a look through the code and it appears the patch
needs to be applied to meta.php.  I have something up and running, I will
try and generate a patch and open a Trac ticket.  I had to call the new
argument 'meta_like_escape' to get it to work as the 'meta_' prefix is
assumed in WP_Meta_Query.

Mike