[wp-hackers] Admin Color Schemes: generic classes for colors?

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Fri Dec 20 16:01:16 UTC 2013

On 12/20/13, 10:58 AM, Nikola Nikolov wrote:
> Right - I didn't notice that :doh:
>
> Now I see what you mean, and besides probably copy-pasting the values(or
> using JS as you suggested) - which is obviously a very tedious approach, I
> don't think you have a lot of options there.

Yes, we could copy and paste, but I'm already seeing a few plugins that
add even more color schemes. It will soon become impossible to keep
track of all of them ;) Asking admin theme developers to declare these
generic classes would definitely help.

http://wordpress.org/plugins/admin-color-schemes/

Best,
Dino.