[wp-hackers] Creating / Inserting into Table named after WP Username

J.D. Grimes jdg at codesymphony.co
Mon Aug 26 20:02:58 UTC 2013

On Aug 26, 2013, at 3:55 PM, Gregory Lancaster <greglancaster71 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for your help guys - One last question.  My form calls submit.php,
> which is a separate file from wordpress obviously.  I have tried using the
> get_current_user_id and get_currentuserinfo() within submit with no
> success.  How can I get that information?

You should probably change it so that rather than using an external file, the form submits to the same page within WordPress. Then check if the form is being submitted at the top of the page before displaying the form, and if it has, then save the submitted values (or maybe just include submit.php). Otherwise you will need to manually load WordPress from within your external file.