[wp-hackers] Creating / Inserting into Table named after WP Username

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:06:06 UTC 2013

When you say on the fly, you mean (for example) when a user registers, have
the user ID copied over into a sep database?  That is actually what I am
trying to figure out haha.  Id like to have the user->ID copied into a
separate database row *(or create a new table with the user-ID as the table
name)* after registration. If I could figure that out then I imagine the
rest would fall into place for me.  The WP loop is something I am still
learning, so I really appreciate the reference information *Nicholas. *

*J.D* - Is that what you meant? Did I understand your question correctly?

if current_user->ID if exists fetch array($result) echo $row[1]  etc...