[wp-hackers] WordPress Theme Customizer: How to hide child options when parent option isn't selected.

Sujay Pawar mail.sujaypawar at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 12:44:30 UTC 2013

Hello hackers, could you possibly help me with this?

Quickly -

I'm trying to figure out "How to hide child options when parent option
isn't selected. (in WordPress customizer)

______________

More Details -

There are few bullet points (Parent Options); each might have several child
options under it.

Right now what happens is all parents and child options are visible by
default when I create a new custom control.

Ex -

# Bullet 1
    1
    2
    3
# Bullet 2 (selected)
    II
    III
# Bullet 3
    ii
    iii

______________

And what I want to do is similar to what happens in default "Static Front
Page" customizer setting - The child options should be visible ONLY of the
selected parent option.

Ex -

# Bullet 1
# Bullet 2 (selected)
    II
    III
# Bullet 3

______________

Video -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT_yw2b4KCM

(Video is taken from www.yourdomain.com/wp-admin/customize.php - In
WordPress Dashboard, Under Appearance -> Themes -> Customize)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
*

Mobile : +91 90283 90000
Office  : +91 20353 23000

USA Toll Free : +1 85553 - SHARK (74275)

Skype : SUJAYPAWAR