[wp-hackers] Creating / Inserting into Table named after WP Username

Gregory Lancaster greglancaster71 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 05:55:09 UTC 2013

Woah thanks for the help guys.  @Ryan - I am storing custom data, but the
user meta only allows for me to store two fields.  The custom data need to
use the INSERT INTO so I have a list of data entered for each user.  Right
now I am trying to figure how I can hook into (terminology right?) the
wp_users and create a new table in a sep database for each user that
registers.

The idea is to create a profile page where users can store more data than
they can normally.  Upload more than one picture etc.  If there is a more
intelligent way to do this PLEASE share!  The user_meta is limited though,
thats why I opted to make my own db.