[wp-hackers] Missing postmeta after 3.6 upgrade

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Tue Aug 6 00:39:07 UTC 2013

If you disable plugins entirely, then any postmeta info which doesn't
start with an underscore should still be visible in the "Custom
fields" box. Does the data disappear when this is the case as well?

Basically, try to figure out if it's the interaction between 3.6 and a
plugin by disabling all plugins and seeing if it happens on a clean
setup.

-Otto