[wp-hackers] Method for adding additional percentage values to image editor?

Marko Heijnen mailing at markoheijnen.nl
Tue Apr 30 22:39:53 UTC 2013

I was thinking about image editor like in making it really smaller. This is just the image dialog or how you want to call it. It isn't possible as far as I can tell. It's hardcoded in HTML. Obviously you can change it with a javascript file.

Also always loading retina images isn't a smart move.

Op 1 mei 2013, om 00:00 heeft Josh <joshua.sibelman at gmail.com> het volgende geschreven: