[wp-hackers] hate

Filippo Pisano filippo.pisano at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 15:18:15 UTC 2013

I'm a wp developer since 1.5 and I've seen this wonderful cms grow since
its very first times.
I think there are still many features to add to make it the
final-corporate-cms-of-life (eg. a decent multilingual system) but I like
it as it is.

Dobri, do your clients have ever tried any other cms around before
complaining of WP?

Filippo Pisano
cel: 3291821355 / skype: filippopisano