[wp-hackers] GSoC applicant introduction

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Sun Apr 28 05:23:42 UTC 2013

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 6:40 PM, Panks <pankajxdx at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am interested in:
>
>    - Import/Export
>    - Enhanced Emails
>    - Move Wordpress
>
> projects and would be applying for one of them. Please post if you have any
> comment or feedback regarding them.

Hi Pankaj,

In order for us to give you feedback, you should write up and send a
proposal (that you would submit as part of your application). We would like
to see what *you* propose for these broad topics, not just what others
think about them generally.

Also, WordPress is spelled with a capital P. We get a number of
applications from students who apply to many, many organizations and would
like your familiarity with WordPress to at least be spelling the name right.

Nacin