[wp-hackers] Fwd: [GSoC 2013]: Import/Export

Daryl L. L. Houston daryl at automattic.com
Mon Apr 22 15:54:57 UTC 2013

On Monday, April 22, 2013 at 11:44 AM, zhaoyic wrote:
> Hello, I'm preparing for the google summer of code and I am
> interested in the project named "Import/Export".

I think this sounds very interesting, and one thing you'll need to consider carefully is attachment file size. If a blog has thousands of images and the host being imported to (or exported from, for that matter) has very low memory limits, timeouts, or upload file size limits, you're going to run into difficulties.

Daryl