[wp-hackers] GSOC2013: Designing Better Wordpress App for Windows 8 PC/Slate

Eric Johnson eric at automattic.com
Mon Apr 22 15:53:54 UTC 2013

Hi Akshat,

Sorry we missed your post the first time around!

We're glad you're interested in participating with WordPress during
GSoC, so I really hate to say that the Windows 8 app belongs to
Automattic Inc., not the WordPress Foundation, and for that reason its
really not available for a GSoC project. :(

Is there an other project you might like to pursue?