[wp-hackers] Sidebar video widget w/ its own sharing buttons?

Patty Ayers patty at ayersvirtual.com
Fri Apr 19 16:00:12 UTC 2013

Alex, thank you very much. But I'm not sure I was clear. She wants to be
able to quickly drop a video into the Video Sidebar Widget, and have
sharing buttons automatically appear for that specific video, just below
it. The next day, she wants to drop another video in, and the sharing
buttons for that specific video will automatically appear, just below it.

I should also clarify - my own sense/guess is that this would require the
creation of a custom plugin which would be fairly complex and have a
significant cost. If this appears to be the case, I'm fine with telling my
client that.

Thanks again for any information or suggestions,

Patty