[wp-hackers] Limit Login Attempts

Michael Clark dc153464a11bcf5aeb18180db28017fb.wp-hackers at planetmike.com
Tue Apr 16 16:31:35 UTC 2013

I just ran 10 IP addresses through the Spamhaus IP checker, and 6 of
them were blocked by the XBL list, two by the CBL. Looking at my server
logs, I've got a collection of 781 addresses collected in the past two
weeks, and early 3,000 collected in the last 3 months. Mike

--

Michael Clark
http://www.PlanetMike.com

Christmas Music 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a week
http://www.ChristmasMusic247.com

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
 - Martin Luther King Jr.