[wp-hackers] GSoC Proposal: JSON REST API

Mike Schinkel mike at newclarity.net
Sat Apr 13 05:41:52 UTC 2013

On Apr 13, 2013, at 1:29 AM, Bryan Petty <bryan at ibaku.net> wrote:
> So it would be really nice if everyone would stop speculating on *if*
> a REST API project should be accepted for GSoC, and actually discuss
> what *could* be possible as a GSoC project, and what you might like to
> see out of such a project, assuming it was feasible and acceptable.

Any API destined for core needs more time than GSOC, no matter how small you try to make the scope. So you are requesting that I stop objecting to the thing I am objecting to.

But I am one person and one opinion. I'll not continue to debate the concern I've raised as long as it's acknowledged.  Feel free to move on and do what you will.

-Mike