[wp-hackers] ipad & wordpress for ios - mini app or "plugin"?

Japheth Thomson japh at envato.com
Fri Sep 28 12:37:15 UTC 2012

Hi Steve,

Another alternative could be to make a mobile version of the form so that
visiting it from a mobile device shows you the cut-down version instead,
maybe with a hint to say if you need help please use a desktop.

It might not be an option for you, but it'd be simpler  :)

Cheers,
Japh

On 28 September 2012 22:33, Steve Taylor <steve at sltaylor.co.uk> wrote:

> Thanks for letting me know the score on apps.
>
> The current front-end form is pretty complex and very hard to
> re-purpose. I think it'll be a new admin screen...
>
> Thanks again!

> > you could have a front-end page that's only visible to logged-in staff,
> > that makes use of the form-handling logic you've already built, but
> > contains a much simpler form and uses a very simple responsive
> stylesheet -
> > would that work?

Japh Thomson
WordPress Evangelist