[wp-hackers] Changing page permalink structure

Benjamin Lupu benjamin.lupu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:11:09 UTC 2012

Thank you Bryan. I agree with you. Just to let you know that my developper
and I have checked the core's code and we've found that there is no hook to
manipulate page permalinks in it. I believe this is why there is no plugin
with such functionality (to my knowledge). Before an option, I would like
to have those hooks. With them, I will be fine with the current default
behavior.

Does anybody find one this hook in the current core's code ? (Just checking
if we're wrong.)