[wp-hackers] Caching only admins

Ben May bmay at alyte.com.au
Thu Sep 13 22:13:20 UTC 2012

You could use Mark Jaquith's fragment caching
(https://gist.github.com/2653957)

Then you could do something like this on single for example:

if ( !current_user_can( 'manage_options' ) )
	$single_standard = new CWS_Fragment_Cache( 'single-standard-' .
$post->ID, 300 );

/// other code follows

So that caches for everyone except admins

This MAY help.. depending on what you're wanting to do exactly