[wp-hackers] pluggable functions

peter baylies pbaylies at semperfiwebdesign.com
Sat Oct 27 21:48:34 UTC 2012

Mike,

Say you have a free and a pro version of the same plugin, and they share a
lot of code; and then someone upgrades to the pro version from the free
version, without first deactivating the free version. Or, similar scenario;
say someone else forks your plugin without changing all the function names
/ prefixes, and someone tries to install both your plugin and the forked
plugin.

Cheers,

 -- Peter