[wp-hackers] Change the who in wp_dropdown_users

Andrew Bartel andrew.bartel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 18:14:47 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

I'm trying to add a user to the authors dropdown in the posts quick edit
area when logged in as an editor (so you normally see only
editors/authors).  Using the filter 'wp_dropdown_users' I'm trying to
rewrite the dropdown for that screen only.  I've got it working using a
$_SERVER['request_uri'] check, but that seems like it's definitely not best
practices.  What should I be doing to check that it is the posts landing
page?  Or am I going about this the wrong way?

Thanks,

Andrew