[wp-hackers] Force Theme Customizer to Reload iFrame

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:41:41 UTC 2012

To force an auto-refresh, you'll need to set the 'transport' arg to
'postMessage' in your add_setting() call. You then need to write a bit
of js to handle your particular case. You can find more details at:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Theme_Customization_API#Part_3:_Configure_Live_Preview_.28Optional.29

http://ottopress.com/2012/how-to-leverage-the-theme-customizer-in-your-own-themes/
(scroll down to the end for the "Enter postMessage" section)