[wp-hackers] WordPress E-Commerce

juma juma at beedragon.com
Fri Nov 2 19:10:52 UTC 2012

I have been using Shopp (http://shopplugin.net) for a few years and would recommend it highly. I find it to be very developer friendly (nice code, hooks, filters, plays nice with WordPress API) and to have most of the features needed by my clients. It is very flexible and integrates nicely into most WordPress themes. Not free, but definitely worth it.

Lori