[wp-hackers] WordPress E-Commerce

Andrew Bartel andrew.bartel at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 18:32:28 UTC 2012

We've been given a broad reach to redesign a current WordPress E-Commerce
site and I'd like to know what everyone's opinion is on the leading
ecommerce plugins for WordPress.  What do you recommend to your clients?
We're going to write a theme for scratch, I think, but if you have other
suggestions, I'd be very happy to hear them.  Is WordPress still an
acceptable medium for modern day ecommerce or should we strictly be using
magento or something based on yii/cake/etc?

Thanks,

Andrew