[wp-hackers] Custom URL for Paginated Archive Pages

Ryan Frankel ryan.frankel at gmail.com
Tue May 15 15:17:19 UTC 2012

Is there anything wrong with doing something along the following to get the result I am looking for?
- - -
add_action( 'init', 'my_permalinks_func' )l
function my_permalinks_func() {
	global $wp_rewrite;
	$wp_rewrite->pagination_base = ''
}
- - -
Then flush the rules.

ALSO, is there a preferred way to change the Author Permalink from ending with {nicename} to {first_name} (or whatever)?

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.  If there is any documentation or standard procedure for these types of rewrites that would be awesome to.

Thanks,
Ryan

Sent from my iPad