[wp-hackers] Using symlinks in WP installations

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Sat May 12 17:00:11 UTC 2012

Yes, it definitely works and as Dion states having a separate wp-content
directory solves several problems - including resolving conflicts with
plugins that write cache or other files to the server.   Watch for that
sort of conflict where one blog loads settings/information written by
another blog.

Brian Layman