[wp-hackers] Users for each blog in Multi-Site?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 12:36:08 UTC 2012

The things I ended up using for solution were:

   1. get_users(array('blogid' => get_current_blog_id(), 'fields' => 'ID'))
   which returned a clean array of user ids.
   2. $wpdb->prefix
   3. $wpdb->base_prefix

Between the combination of these three I was able to get my plugin to work
correctly with both standard WordPress and Multi-Site, thanks for the
pointers to the multi-site functions and explanation of the relevant meta
data, both got me going in the right direction.

Mike