[wp-hackers] Changing username - WordPress

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Wed May 9 14:29:19 UTC 2012

Really that's not THAT hard. Just run a check on email address at registration. if NOT foo at myschool.edu ...

I want to say I've seen a plugin for that. As for the one-ring email issues, you may be better off just making accounts for them. But that's a YMMV edge case :/ Study WP and create your workflow for what it is, rather than trying to force WP to fit the workflow you have. :) Sometimes you have to be more adaptable than your tool.

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org | http://halfelf.org