[wp-hackers] wp-hackers Digest, Vol 88, Issue 6

Ryann Micua ryannmicua at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:20:18 UTC 2012

Hi Mika,

Thank you for your help. So I just need to know how to "park" domains
and that should be it.. hmmmm.. cool.. can you point me to some reliable
resources? I know that's what google is for but there's too much
information (some of it conflicting) and I'm not sure which are the
right ones to follow.

Thank you!

--
*Ryann Micua*