[wp-hackers] output buffering in general and wordpress

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Thu May 3 00:58:42 UTC 2012

In ASP, we are advised to turn response.buffer to true. So, that's
what I do right after forcing variable decs.
What about in PHP? Do you guys always turn it on?

How about wordpress? Is it on with WP? If not, are there any issues
turning it on thru a plug in - or by manually inserting into
wp_config.php?

And if there are ASP guys here, what's equivalent of ASP's
response.flush in PHP?
Response.flush sends the output of what's been buffered so far to the
client. That helps browser show input much faster.