[wp-hackers] WordPress changes for responsive designs

Joshua Sibelman joshua.sibelman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 02:18:05 UTC 2012

Well, my problem here is more to do with the caption shortcode. If you add a caption to an image that gets inserted into a post, it puts the image in a caption shortcode, with the width explicitly stated as part of the shortcode. If you try to change the width in the shortcode to a percentage value, it drops the percent symbol, leaving you with a very small width indeed.