[wp-hackers] [OFF?] Facebook sharing for every post in post listings?

Braydon ronin at braydon.com
Tue Mar 27 20:58:24 UTC 2012

In case you're not aware of the privacy concerns with doing so. An
Google employee (now ex-Google) wrote an extension for Chrome to protect
user privacy called Facebook Disconnect (
http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/facebook_disconnect_wipes_out_all_evidence_of_face.php
). Germany has also declared such activity illegal (
http://www.thelocal.de/sci-tech/20110819-37073.html ). You can also use
Firefox Adblock to remove the buttons. It shouldn't require being a guru
or expert, to protect your privacy online. The solution is better
syndication, not pseudo-share buttons.