[wp-hackers] My plugin doesn't work online :( Shortcode loadingorder?!

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Mon Mar 26 22:48:25 UTC 2012

The shortcode isn't processed until the header has already finished
and you're displaying the content later on the page. Better to enqueue
scripts and such into the footer if you have to do it that way.

However, I was really referring more to your includes and lack of a
"return" on the shortcode. That's your main problem.

-Otto