[wp-hackers] canonical not enforced

Kevin Newman CaptainN at unFocus.com
Fri Mar 2 16:42:14 UTC 2012

But the strange thing is that it does handle that for another situation.

http://unfocus.com/?p=4116 does redirect to the permalink (and to
www.unfocus.com, which is the canonical).

Even the not shortened url will redirect if the domain is not canonical:
http://unfocus.com/2011/12/05/fast-as3-signals-with-signalslite/

It just doesn't redirect from unfoc.us based urls.

Anyway, we'll probably hack it somewhere to do the redirect.

Thanks,

Kevin