[wp-hackers] Stress testing WordPress

Haluk Karamete halukkaramete at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 22:55:35 UTC 2012

That's right Brian. A $10K server does not give much info.

A more detailed server info is below.

We got two servers that are identical.
one for web server(  IIS ) and the other for database (SQL)
They both are
DELL PowerEdge R710 with x64-based PC,
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU, X5650  @ 2.67GHz, 2660 Mhz,
6 Core(s) With a Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB

They are not shared neither. They are on our rack and They are
connected to the backbone directly cause they are hosted on a pretty
good data center.