[wp-hackers] suggestions for wordpress theme tags

Scott R. Godin scottg.wp-hackers at mhg2.com
Fri Jun 15 14:11:42 UTC 2012

Is there any impetus to get that list added to the rest of the group of
wordpress mailing lists on gmane ?

as I've mentioned I find it infinitely easier to follow a mailing list
in the format of nntp://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wordpress.devel/
(and am using thunderbird as my current reader) than to have to filter
them all through my inbox in email format. Our email servers are choked
enough as it is with all the spam.

--
(please respond to the list as opposed to my email box directly,
unless you are supplying private information you don't want public