[wp-hackers] Problems with dynamic image processing.

JimmyMacedo contato at jimmymacedo.com
Wed Jun 13 20:20:13 UTC 2012

Hello, hakers.
I'm trying to use a class for manipulating images inside of WordPress. To
process measurements and things like watermark in real time.
But whenever I make a request, the WP returns a "404 not found" and
(strangest of all) loads the image immediately. And this is repeated with
each new refrash. (ignoring any cache ...).
Recalling that the class works perfectly fine outside of WP.
Anyone know how to help me?
Here are a few pictures of the incident and the code I'm using is in
pastebin.

http://pastebin.com/1fRBF237

Jimmy Lopes de Macedo
contato at jimmymacedo.com