[wp-hackers] weird behavior usig wp_insert_post

William P. Davis will.davis at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 02:14:47 UTC 2012

You can read more at http://codex.wordpress.org/Revision_Management
Sent from my BlackBerry

-----Original Message-----
From: "William P. Davis" <will.davis at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 02:12:53
To: <wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com>
Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] weird behavior usig wp_insert_post

Haluk,
This is expected behavior - these are post revisions.  Post ID 1 remains the primary post and Post ID 2 is the earlier version. Post ID 2 has a different post type and post status than general posts. You can disable revisions by adding define ('WP_POST_REVISIONS', 0); to wp-config
Sent from my BlackBerry