[wp-hackers] Possible bug with HTTP API using cookies

Dion Hulse (dd32) wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Jul 31 04:00:59 UTC 2012

The Cookie field expects you to pass a WP_HTTP_Cookie instance, or
array of instances, not a set-header header.

The best bet is something like this:

$response = wp_remote_post(...);
$response2 = wp_remote_post( ..... 'cookie' => $response['cookies'] ) );

I haven't tested that, but that's the gist of what you should be doing.