[wp-hackers] Caching as part of the core

Ryan McCue lists at rotorised.com
Wed Jul 25 07:27:56 UTC 2012

Bryan Petty wrote:
> I wasn't going to originally reply to this because I thought it
> offensive, and I didn't have anything constructive to reply back with,
> but I do actually feel like I have to address this now.

Off-topic, but relevant here: Quite a few developers come off as quite
harsh and occasionally offensive, but please don't take it personally.
It's usually just our natural abrasiveness and desire to get straight to
the point without fluffing around.

(This is less to you Bryan, as I'm sure you're already aware of it, but
as a general note to everyone.)

--
Ryan McCue
<http://ryanmccue.info/>