[wp-hackers] Why WP_Error Sucks

Tue Jul 24 13:43:38 UTC 2012

As a caregivers from my .net programming I use and am comfortable with the
concept of exceptions. WP_Error on the otherhand I just don't quite get. In
fact I admit I don't implement it in my plugins, not that it matters since
I have never made a pouting for public release but still.

I like the idea and honestly now that PHP supports it with version 5 why
not as it is the dare I say "correct" method of error handling.