[wp-hackers] Your development Setup

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Wed Jul 18 22:26:05 UTC 2012

Yes,, what Hannit said..

Everything DOES sync automatically, but when you are not using your
computer, you need to closed down the MySql server that way drop box
will be able access and send and write the files.

Also using MyISAM is better than using INNODB in this setup because the
database table get stored in one single directory for myisam.

That's just a matter of editing my.cnf and making sure it has this line
in it:

default-storage-engine=MYISAM

Brian Layman