[wp-hackers] Your development Setup

Hannit Cohen hannit at codeart.co.il
Wed Jul 18 21:37:10 UTC 2012

Mysql DB is saved on files (as all DBs are).
Therefore it is synched through Dropbox.
I've written a post about that in my company's blog (sorry hebrew) look at
http://codeart.co.il/2010/07/%D7%94%D7%A7%D7%9E%D7%AA-%D7%A1%D7%91%D7%99%D7%91%D7%AA-%D7%95%D7%95%D7%A8%D7%93%D7%A4%D7%A8%D7%A1-%D7%9E%D7%91%D7%95%D7%A1%D7%A1%D7%AA-%D7%93%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%A4%D7%91%D7%95%D7%A7%D7%A1/