[wp-hackers] What would strip $_POST before 'init' runs?

Brian Layman wp-hackers at thecodecave.com
Mon Jul 16 18:09:29 UTC 2012

Ignore my last question. I do see Apache referenced in the screen shot.
When you said it wasn't respecting .htaccess, I began wonder.  It fit
with your situation, if you were posting using curl.  But even if nginx
was in front of apache as a proxy, I think if apache is serving the
error code, nginx's cookie setting could not be the issue here.

Brian Layman