[wp-hackers] Custom Taxonomy RSS feed link in header

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:09:56 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

Have only just noticed that there is no rss feed link to the custom
taxonomy I have created on my site, is there an easy to include this ?

I would like to have it as follows if at all possible.

When on the custom post type url and showing all posts from all
taxonomies, I would like all the rss feed links for all taxonomies to be
in the header, but when on a single taxonomy then only show the rss link
in the header for that single taxonomy and not all of them.

I have done a bit of googling, and found I can use the add_action to add
things to wp_head, i've got all the rewrite urls done also for the feed
links I just now need to figure how to know I am on a custom post type
to show the feed links, and also how to know I am on a custom taxonomy
to show the single link.

If anyone is able to help with the final bit I would be most grateful!

Thanks
Daniel.