[wp-hackers] absolute URLs in plug-ins and custom types

Bill Erickson bill.erickson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 14:34:42 UTC 2012

It's much easier to migrate a site with absolute URLs than it is with
relative URLs. Try using a script like this to update the URLs in the
database after you've moved it:
http://interconnectit.com/124/search-and-replace-for-wordpress-databases/

---
Bill Erickson
WordPress Consultant
http://www.billerickson.net

NOTE: To better serve my clients, partners, and most importantly my family,
I've begun checking email only three times per day.

For phone calls, please schedule here: http://tungle.me/billerickson . If
it's an emergency, please call now and leave a voicemail