[wp-hackers] Unit Testing

Stas Sușcov stas at nerd.ro
Thu Jan 26 21:07:03 UTC 2012

I believe this thread was started by simply not being aware of existing
tests for WordPress and the coverage of those.

I would raise this question again after checking resources that Aaron
already posted, and the answer you will discover (probably on your own) is
"Patches welcome!".

What I would really love to see, is a travis-ci or some other CI setup for
a real-time overview of current codebase modifications.
Also +1 for adoption of some JavaScript testing framework and adding some
tests for UI/UX responsible code.

În data de Thu, 26 Jan 2012 21:14:21 +0200, Aaron Jorbin <aaron at jorb.in> a
scris: