[wp-hackers] Action for the user creation page

Damian Jakusz-Gostomski damian.gostomski at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 26 09:07:46 UTC 2012

Another work around instead of real solution, is if you can wait until the
user is added, then there are suitable hooks on the edit user page

show_user_profile and edit_user_profile for displaying the fields
personal_options_update and edit_user_profile_update for saving the data

If the user can register themselves, then you can always hook into the
wp-login page to add the additional fields there