[wp-hackers] jquery ui :focusable and :tabbable with WP

Steve Taylor steve at sltaylor.co.uk
Sun Jan 22 20:02:21 UTC 2012

I can't find much apart from this post -
http://brianwhitmer.blogspot.com/2009/05/jquery-ui-tabbable-what.html
- on jQuery UI's :tabbable and :focusable selectors. Discovering them
was a joy, because they fit the bill for a form I'm working on.

However, I can't get them to work with my code. I'm developing a
custom theme for a client. I can get these selectors working on a
static test page, and in a clean WP install - so obviously it's
something in my code. I've tried deactivating all plugins, of course,
no difference.

These are the scripts being loaded, in WP 3.3.1:

/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js
/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.core.min.js
/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.widget.min.js
/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.position.min.js
/wp-includes/js/jquery/ui/jquery.ui.autocomplete.min.js

I know it's a long-shot and may be just some obscure thing I'll
eventually track down in my code. But there's no JS errors at all, and
I wondered if anyone out there had come across something like this.

Thanks,

Steve Taylor